Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Not Of The First Adam Before The Fall, Not Of The Last Adam

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecutionblog.com

 -Like Watching Noah's Earth/Flood, a voice "Mark 17 and 7, like the days of Noah, Mat. 24, Jesus, And there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, 96 AD, my prayer closet, 1993, AD, crying aloud, sparing not, my people are being stripped of everything Jesus, behold I will strip their leaders, GOH, Apb.

Jesus Is Coming, Jesus Is On The Way, 02/17/2015 www.2016thepalehorse92ad2001ad.blogspot.com

Prophecy Link

     -A voice, "self need to be pound into the dust, like a seed," for only then can it mutate through spiritual death and dying along a newness of human beingm this Holy Spirit, as this last ever Adam, Jesus Christ, see Jn. 3; 14:16
    -Very Vivid Dreams About the setting of this 'ring of fire,' all round, on the map, even more proof, all rebellion is come to an end, 08/30/2016

No Laughing Matter

    -In the park with my grands Sunday, 05/15/2016, sitting with Makhya. Well soon a rainbow color football of child's play come into the picture, I said it would be pretty if it wasn't for what it mean, then I asked her about the transgender restrooms and she said, its so crazy. Then I said, yeah, they adopted the rainbow covenant and now they're wondering where all the flooding is coming from.
-Of course Makhya burst into laughter, she could hardly contain herself. Causing me to burst into laughter as well, laid my head until I could contain myself. Finally she get these words out, Grandma, I never thought of that, I manage and say, yeah, its no laughing matter though, water rescues, people staying on their roofs, a lot of people are dead. Then I explained how everyone I remind that the rainbow covenant already belong to God.
-His promise to never again flood the earth, this time it will be by fire, already happening, volcanoes exploding all around us, even producing deadly earthquakes. read further here, www.2016theauthenticparable.blogspot.com

This Damn Fitting
www.seecollinhain2016.blogspot.com

     -Ah I'm sorry, sorry that no one but Jesus/Bride died to bring her the truth, sorrow, but I'm not a hypocrite, when I see my grandchildren influenced by proposed transgender restrooms and same sex  TV and movie characters, I remind them, this is not of God. It's not of the Genesis and thus its not of Jesus, nor of those united to worship Him, Jesus not Satan's Seat. How it doesn't matter how they move to have these stinging corrections stricken from the cannons of scripture, this too is a curse.
     -For it is written, nothing is to be added or taken away from Holy Scripture, the Apostle Paul said he doesn't care if it's an angel from heaven, if it's not rooted and grounded in Christ sacrificing Holy Blood for us, and it's not, not of first the Adam before the fall, not of the last Adam enduring the Cross, without hesitation count it, them all accursed. Beware, Apb, I hope she read here, www.theligtofctentri.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment